(Traducción Automática de Google).
If you need to expand any information regarding the courses do not hesitate to call us at the office of Aravaca, Madrid. We are from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Fridays only in the morning.
REGISTRATION AND FORM OF PAYMENT
Registration is done by filling out the form through the website http://www.layoscamp.com/en/sign. Upon completion you will receive an automatic email confirming that they have been sent correctly. Afterwards, we will process the data in the office and send information for the payment confirming the place. No reservation will be valid without the aforementioned.
We will notify you of the deadline to make the second payment by email.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION OF THE COURSES
We will send it with the notice of the second payment.
In addition, you can consult it on the web in the section Sign up - Practical Info.
Also, two weeks before the start of each camp we send it again by email.
CANCELLATIONS OF THE COURSES
They must communicate by email. The cancellation policy is set as follows:
Cancellations with more than 60 days on the departure date:
- The total amount paid will be reimbursed, excluding € 50 in the cost of registration fees.
Cancellations between 60 and 15 days before the departure date:
- 50% of the amount already disbursed will be retained.
Cancellations with less than 15 days before the departure date:
- 100% of the amount disbursed will be retained.
Castillo de Layos SL. reserves the right to accept justified causes for said cancellation and, therefore, to review in each case the cancellation conditions.
IT IS INCLUDED
Stay in full board with snack.
All activities except the extra of each course. Accident insurance. Daily laundry Transportation from Madrid and school bus tours. 1 monitor for every 4 children under 12 years old. 1 monitor for every 8 children in children over 12 years old.
Uniform. Transfers from airport or station and travel tutoring; rate of children accompanied in flight. Pocket money. Mandatory insurance provided by Castillo de Layos for non-residents in Spain.
1. I accept that my children participate in all the activities that take place in the course.
I understand that there are some risks in the normal development of camp activities and sports. I certify that my child is healthy, and does not suffer from any physical or mental illness, and can perform all sports throughout their stay in the camp. Otherwise, you must send your restrictions in writing to our email.
In the Tarifa and Comillas camps, Kite Surf and Surf activities are "risk activities" that I allow my children to do.
2. If the student needs medical treatment or is interned and / or intervened, those responsible for the camp are authorized to take the measures they consider appropriate, after consulting the health staff and informing the parents. The parents are responsible for the expenses of illness, (not accidents), that could be caused. Students must bring a photocopy of the Social Security card or private insurance to which they belong.
3. Castillo de Layos SL. reserves the right to cancel the registration of the course in the case of not having received the payment of the same in the indicated periods, losing the amount already paid.
4. Castillo de Layos SL. reserves the right to cancel a course in the case of not reaching the minimum number of children desired for said program. In such circumstance, the amount deposited by the parents for the reservation will be returned in full.
5. In the case of a serious lack of discipline on the part of the student, the student will be reprimanded and if he persists in his attitude, in the opinion of the management, he will be sent home. The expenses incurred for this reason will be borne by their parents or guardians. The expulsion due to discipline will mean the loss of the amounts paid for all the concepts.
6. I authorize my son to participate in the departures that are made throughout the program in the camp's private bus. As well as to the transport to the health center in case of need. Castillo de Layos SL. acts only as an intermediary of the transport companies that subcontract, so it can not be held responsible for delays, accidents or loss of luggage.
7. Castillo de Layos SL. he wants all the children to finish the courses and for that he puts all his effort and that of all the components of his team. If, arbitrarily, and against the opinion of the management, the student decides, with the approval of their parents or guardians, to leave the camp, it will mean the loss of the amounts paid for all the concepts.
8. If a foreign student needs a letter of invitation to process a visa at the Embassy, the student must pay 100% of the total amount of the course for the completion of the same. In cancellations for visa refusal, the amount disbursed will not be refunded.
9. I authorize Castillo de Layos S.L. to use, in your print advertising, on your website, on your facebook and instagram, the photos in which my children appear.
10. For the interpretation and / or compliance with this contract, the parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Madrid
(Traducción Automática de Google)
CLAUSE OBTAINING CONSENT BY COLLECTING DATA FROM ATTENDEES TO THE CAMP
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), I consent to my data being incorporated into a file owned by CASTILLO DE LAYOS, S.L. in order to provide medical assistance and medicines that they need. Likewise, I declare to have been informed of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of my data in the tax domicile of CASTILLO DE LAYOS, S.L. located in C / LA GARZA, 11 - 28023 MADRID.